Within Bulevip, we offer the ability to purchase products from a wide range of trusted sellers.
These products are identified in the file of the item itself under the indication"Sold and shipped by...".
The seller will be responsible for sending the product and will provide customer service through a messaging space in the personal area of our website. You should contact the seller directly if:
- You need information about the products that the seller has for sale on Bulevip.
- You need information about when the order will be shipped and delivered.
- The estimated delivery date has passed and you have not received your order.
- You receive a product that is damaged or spoiled.
- The product you receive does not match the seller's description.
We explain how to contact an external seller <<here>>
The purchase process is identical both in the case of products from a seller and in the case of Bulevip products. The seller will accept your order in a few hours; It is possible that the seller rejects an order, although it is not usual. The payment of the order is processed by the secure payment gateway of Bulevip and we will send your funds to the seller, but we will not share the payment information.
Note: Some payment methods are not available for certain sellers.
If you have any problems with your orders, you may be eligible for a refund under the protection of Bulevip's purchase guarantee. For more information, go toBulevip purchase guarantee