To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide Bulevip with information about why the payment was declined. We explain the possible reasons why the payment may have been rejected. Contact your bank directly to resolve these payment issues.
To determine why your payment was declined, consider the following and, if necessary, contact your bank for more information:
- Have you exceeded your credit limit?
Check that the bank details entered in thetrolley They are right:
- Cardholder Name
- Card number: must have 16 digits
- Expiration date (must be current)
- CVC: is the security number for virtual transactions, made up of 3 or 4 numbers
located on the back of the card.
- Is your purchase outside the normal spending range? Some banks will block transactions due to security concerns.
- Does your issuing bank have special policies related to electronic or Internet purchases?
Contact your bank
Santander,CaixaBank, BBVA,Sabadell,Bankia,OpenBank,ING Bank,bankinter